X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZEZEEMAYO
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007

Who knows how to use photoshop cs3?

I downloaded it and sometimes I can edit the pictures and other times my mouse is a hand that does nothing. How do I go rite to the editing?
    ZZ Caps
    sigpic
  • RaTix
    Emperor

I use CS2 and not sure how different CS3 is, but I would assume they would have the tool bars on the side for all your editing needs.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Capthemfoos
      Honorary DSA

I have CS3 but the crack that I got for it failed. I have a reference book for it though. I could look something up for you if you wanted.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

• AndyPants
        Civilian
        • Oct 2004
        • Pants9000

Well "editing" involves different tools and techniques, so what is it you need to do?

One thing to note is that the cursor will appear as a simple cross hair (maybe a hand in CS3, IDK, CS2 here and at work) due to Caps Lock being engaged. Also you might be in "quick mask" mode which is entered and exited by pressing Q (i think there is an icon for it as well) which would give the symptoms you described.

Honestly I can't be any more help without something more than "i want to edit"

Hope this helps

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎