X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nashsclay
    Civilian
    • May 2005

500 Renforcements

Just wondering how do you set a game with 500 renforcements. Do I need a patch or can host a lan game and change it their. What I want to do though is change it so I can play on instant action with my self. Now is this possible?
  • RaTix
    Emperor

You would need to setup a dedicated server. You can find the "how to" under INFO on the left menu.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• nashsclay
      Civilian
      • May 2005

So i can't do one without a router or just on one player?

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

Offline or online? I think you can only do it online, or least on a LAN. You would have to setup the dedicated software on yoru pc, then join the game through lan or online.
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• nashsclay
          Civilian
          • May 2005

Yeah, but I don't have a router. Is their a way around this?

EDIT: Offline

Comment

• Coleslaw
            Civilian
            • Apr 2005

You would need a router, as this connects your PS2 to you PC. The PS2 server software for the PC can then be used to configure a LAN game. You will have better luck setting up a LAN game. Online game setup requires you to reconfigure the router to open up certain ports so you can log into Gamespy, and have your game visible over the internet.

Comment

• nashsclay
              Civilian
              • May 2005

OK. Thanks.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢