Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

transfer xbox games between HD's?

Hey, how do I transfer xbox 360 saved info from one hard drive to another? I've tried looking online, but none of the things I found actually worked.

I can't seem to find any internal memory to transfer little bits at a time. I can't get a flash drive to activate. I can't get an external hard drive to be recognized.

Any help?

D
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.
  • sovereign
    Honorary DSA
    • Jan 2008

This would do it: Xbox 360 Hard Drive Transfer Kit

is not the hope you are looking for...

Comment

• Dioxin
      Honorary DSA

I can't seem to find out how to get one. Everything on the xbox page just says it's available if you purchased a 120 gig HD

Comment

• Nuguistic
        Civilian
        • Apr 2009
        • Nuguistic

i had a friend who went through the same thing. he said he called microsoft and they asked him to prove that he had the 120 hard drive and they sent him the kit a few days later so try calling them and get them to send you the kit for free.
        sigpic
        C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

• RegentOne
          Imperial Advisor

As long as you have already transferred your license for each of your DLC's or arcade games, all you need then is an XBOX memory card to copy the information. The directions on how to transfer license is located on XBL website. I don't remember exactly where though. I called XBL help desk and they directed me to the location on their website to do this. Only catch here, is that you can transfer license only once per year. I borrowed Inlimbo's card and would copy a couple of saved games then switch the hard drives out to move saved information to the new one.
          "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
          {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

• Dioxin
            Honorary DSA

I've learned that regular flash drives won't work. Microsucks prevents you from doing that. So, you do have to use an xbox memory card, as regent pointed out. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone with a card and it's cheaper to buy the transfer kit from ebay.

I don't think they will give me a new one. I didn't buy the 120 gig... I got a new system. It's a possibility thought...

EDIT: Update - I called support and they are sending me one shipped for $13. Not terrible...
            Last edited by Dioxin; 08-08-2009, 11:15 AM. Reason: update

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎