Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Eagle, A T1 line does ~1.5mbps down/up. The only difference between that and DSL is that T1's are connected directly to the provider "hub" for stable connection speeds with businesses. DSL is basically T1 lines "router'd" out by the provider to the residential homes. Which causes a drop in strength to make it less then residential DSL lines.
    Your cable connection is just about on par with your job's connection. Except getting split up by 4 users and whatever servers or such the business uses. So it's not surprising that your connection at work is slower.
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• keyser28146
      Honorary DSA

slower but more stable, and with a CIR.
      sigpic

Comment

• thedooku
        Honorary DSA
        • Sep 2008

Thanks for all the help fellas, will definitely post some pictures once I've got it setup.

"The way a man plays a game shows some of his character. The way he loses shows all of it"

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎