X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

Try what I had posted. See if that works.

Comment

• jmhc74
      Honorary DSA
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Reaper316
      I'm seriously about to pay someone to fix this damn thing. I know you all know about this stuff and are probably shaking your head at me, but I'm so frustrated right now. I feel really stupid but I really appreciate all the help you guys are giving me.
      I consider myself an educated person and hold an executive level position for the company I work for.....I use business applications all time and know them well enough that I have people come to me for assistance. Taking all this into consideration, I am a freaking retard when it comes to fixing computers and stuff like that. I will pop into some of these "tech" threads and ATTEMPT to read thru them and I am lost on the first sentence. It's as if they are written in a foreign languauge. In other words, don't feel sorry for not knowing this stuff.
      sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• RaTix
        Emperor

Look for a sticker on the PC with the Serial Number on it. Might be listed as S/N.

Then go here and enter it in.

It should then take you to the driver page for your model. Download all drivers listed and install.
        "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
        ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Hogezz
          Honorary DSA
          • Jan 2009

Ratix is far better than me at this stuff. He helped my get my pice of shit pc back from the dead, so he's the one to listen to.
          sigpic

Comment

• Reaper316
            Honorary DSA
            • Nov 2009

Thank you to everyone who has been helping me.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎