Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jakewill
    Honorary DSA
    • Sep 2009

shit i just love the fact that most of you play almost as much as i do when im not working and wish i would have been an earlier member to the clan. Could have played a lot of other games with you guys. I really enjoy though cause its the thing i hate most about online play is that you guys dont trash talk other ppl in games and you dont cheat.

Was just playing some kz2 one night and jumped in a DSA room and started doing some eagle hunting I believe with a pistol and next thing I know you guys are letting me do a tryout I think it was me and jim paired up on that night where one was using a pistol and the other was using a rifle on killzone and we tore shit up.

But anyways thank you all for letting me be part of the clan and being on to game with me when im bored. Hope to get to meet and know more of you in the future and if any which I think all you ps3 guys are on my friendlist from socom at least but any other DSA guys want to look me up psn jakewill.
    sigpic

Comment

• MandaloreFett
      Civilian
      • Apr 2010

I wanted to meet a dedicated group of people who were a team. Who were into a game to help each other to win, not worry about stats, KDR, or being an asshole to a new person or someone struggling. One that made you feel welcome and basically yeah, a family. When I was led here from the Warhawk forums I never thought this clan would be what I found. Now not only do I have a Warhawk clan, but guys to play BC2 with, I bought SOCOM and Transformers to play DSA, as well as many other games. But its not the games, but the people. You guys are the greatest and maybe its sad but the greatest friends I have. My day sucks but when I hop online and play a game with my fellow DSAers, I have such a great time. Thank you guys, seriously. Thank you Ratix, I'm in the clan you made, I don't know you, but I appreciate what you do to make this possible for someone like me. Again, this might sound pathetic, but I love DSA and all its about, and am so damn proud of this clan in my short time here. All hail DSA!

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎