X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nd32479
    Imperial Advisor
    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by MandaloreFett
    When I lived in Tampa I was entranced by the Spanish language channels and their awesomely acted soap operas. I don't know what they were saying, but from their emotions I could tell it was EPIC.
    Spanish soap operas are awesome. The chics are smoking hot and drip of sexiness with the way they act on those shows.
    ND

PS3 ID - x__ND__x

XBOX Gametag - DSA x ND x

...So live, that when thy summons comes to join
    The innumerable caravan, which moves
    To that mysterious realm, where each shall take
    His chamber in the silent halls of death,
    Thou go not, like the quarry-slave at night,
    Scourged to his dungeon, but, sustained and soothed
    By an unfaltering trust, approach thy grave
    Like one who wraps the drapery of his couch
    About him, and lies down to pleasant dreams.

William C. Bryant

sigpic

Comment

• Zabka
      Imperial Guard
      • Nov 2004
      • DSA Zabka

Korean shows are a huge pop phenomena across Asia. Lots of really cute chicks in them. It's funny, there is such an age-ist cultural approach there, all the popular stars are 25 or below and then they have older 50+ yo people to add to it. But the whole 30-50 year old range is lost. So different from shows in the US which are primarily people in their 30s-40s.
      You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

She loves Emperor Wang Guhn...and hell, now she has me watching it with her. Go figure.

And yes, the girls are certainly cute on those shows.

But I can't complain. She's home now, and it's given us all a chance to become closer, and for us all to share what we love to each other. I've already had her watching Gordon Ramsey, the Golf Channel, and all our games on the PS3, like LBP, Oblivion, and Hot Shots golf. And more.

So this accident may have been bad, but we're all trying to shape something good from all this heartache and pain. We're talking more, and sharing more together, and it gives my wife and myself a chance to care for her. And I can cook for her, and perhaps open herself to more things, as she's a very picky eater.

Take care and God bless. You guys rule !!!.

Tie.

sigpic

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
          Officer
          • Jan 2009

Tears man Love is strong.
          sigpic

Comment

• MandaloreFett
            Civilian
            • Apr 2010

More great news Des. From something that can be so devastating comes a blessing in a bad disguise. I hope things continue to only get better and you and your mom continue to reconnect.

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

• SPIKE
              Civilian
              • Apr 2007

Hey deslock, i know i may not ever been on a good side of DSA but my thoughts and hopes are with your mother, my mom was in the same situation not long ago and i feel you pain, hell i even share your child hood in a way, my father was a drug addict, and fuck my whole mantality up, after he left it was me and my mom in the inner city for me growin up till we left south Dallas and come to fort worth, when we came here my mom got into a terrible accident that shattered her pelvis and almost broke her neck.

Des Everything i have mentally and in faith is with you and your mother, may the divines smile upon you

-Spike
              Dakota Mitchell Hargett
              sigpic
              Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

• Deslock
                Darth Beratter

Why thank you Spike, we truly appreciate it.

If I may ask, or you could answer me back in PM, why do you say you weren't on the good side of the DSA?.

If you ever need anyone to talk to, just PM me, and I'll send you my Yahoo tag. :)

Des.

sigpic

Comment

• Deslock
                  Darth Beratter

Thank you for your PM's Spike. I appreciate it.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎