Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dazwellia
    Honorary DSA
    • May 2013

Random thought here: I'm so not a girly girl. I hate chick flicks. Des and I were watching TV, and we saw a commercial for this movie coming out on Valentine's Day called " Endless Love." Ugh. Give me an awesome zombie flick or an intriguing documentary about serial killers. I would much rather see the new Riddick movie or any of the Resident Evil movies. Yeah, they're crappy, but at least they aren't saccharine sweet predictable pablum drek.

Comment

• JDEZ09
      Honorary DSA
      • Jul 2009

Thats a really cool thing tho daz because deslocks never really gonna have to worry about getting dragged into a chick flick.

My gf works at the theatre, and we see lots of movies. To name a few recently we have seen.

Ride along (new)
      Hercules
      Thor 2
      Retired Extremely Dangerous (Red)
      Machete kills (awesome!!!)

See the trend here? All action movies and she loves them better than her soaps lol.
      sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• dazwellia
        Honorary DSA
        • May 2013

Check this out.

Comment

• KuroiStar
          Stormtrooper

I'm watching this in my college's business building top floors and I laughed so hard that people are staring at me lol. I can't get this out of my mind now, must watch again.

Comment

• dazwellia
            Honorary DSA
            • May 2013

:D I'm glad you liked it, Kurio! I saw it on FB and I thought it was cute. I've had a few experiences like that, where people have been staring at me because I'm sitting there at the computer by myself, laughing my ass off.

Comment

• dazwellia
              Honorary DSA
              • May 2013

Why is it OK for girls to go to the bathroom together, hold hands, kiss and hug but not guys?

Comment

• RaTix
                Emperor

Because lesbians are more socially acceptable than a couple of homos.

Let me explain,
                Both guys and girls find watching two girls having sex more appealing then seeing two guys ram each other in the ass. Even straight girls can kind of see the beauty in two girls kissing, flirting, or making love. NOBODY (except those involved) wants to see two guys pounding each other in the ass, kiss, or hold hands. Let's face it, girls are just better to look at.

However, if you want to have a "logical" conversation, go hunting, play games, or have some good fun, nothing better than one of us guys to do it with.
                "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• Reaper316
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Nov 2009

Ratix, that was a rather well thought out and great explanation. I am proud of your Alaskan pipe-lining taking ass! Again, well said!
                  sigpic

Comment

• dazwellia
                    Honorary DSA
                    • May 2013

OK, I agree that girls kissing and making love is much more appealing to watch than two dudes drilling each other in the hairy pimply ass. However, I take offense at the idea that you can't have a logical conversation with a woman. As a Pisces, I have a logical side and an emotional side. Depending on which side you're speaking to, it's very possible that you can have a logical conversation with me. And I'd just like to throw this in there: it is very fun to kiss, make out with, and fondle other girls. Now that's logical. :D
                    Last edited by Deslock; 02-11-2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• KuroiStar
                      Stormtrooper

It is sooo much fun to be with other girls for sure <3 I thought that guy on guy is so sexy though! I mean, I guess I enjoy Yaoi a little too much lol. A orgy with just girls is the best, since we all know how to pleasure each other (no offense to guys, but often it takes at least a couple of weeks for you guys to learn our spots when girls just know where our G spot and everything is).

Comment

• JDEZ09
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Jul 2009

Lol @ this thread

Yall really are hilarious right now.
                        sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• RaTix
                          Emperor

no offense to guys, but often it takes at least a couple of weeks for you guys to learn our spots
                          OK... Challenge Accepted!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
                          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• KuroiStar
                            Stormtrooper

Originally posted by RaTix
                            OK... Challenge Accepted!!
                            Okays, I want video proof!

Comment

• RaTix
                              Emperor

I'll supply the camera, you supply the pussy. lol

?Darth Plagueis

Comment

• KuroiStar
                                Stormtrooper

Originally posted by RaTix
                                I'll supply the camera, you supply the pussy. lol
                                Actually, I had a girl today asking me to hook her up with a fuck buddy in Accounting class. So... If you can get down to my university, you will have access to a pussy.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎