X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JDEZ09
    Honorary DSA
    • Jul 2009

Tis true madam

Poison each other? Wow how romantic lol.

The way i see it is I just love women. I like making yall tingle and smile the way that yall do when you are with that special someone. Its like an exclusive sex voice that you only hear from a chick when yall are alone. She never talks this soft and sweet around other people, only I get to see that side of her.

That is what guys crave!!! That exclusivity. Chicks want that exclusivity as well, but they also want a MAN.

Cuz nowadays chicks are always like this on FB
    "Where are all the real men at?"

Well real men crush ass, and carry about themseleves in a dominant, unsharing, almost asshole kind of way but women like that because that austerity, is exclusive, and hard to find. So our women dont mind as much if theres other women.

Theres too many soft ass niggas out here that are submissive to their women, and thats why they couldnt ever handle a second wife. Guys shouldnt let the culture of America institutionalize them to be limited. You gotta stand out, n be yourself. And myself? I demand pussy lol. Because if I dont get to bust one off, other shit just doesnt get done.

In our culture back when we were in Israel, when a boy turned 13 he was given at least one concubine to help him "get it out of his system," each day so that he was able to then focus on the rest of the day and get shit done.

Imagine..

"Ah that was a great session with _______, hmmm i think ill invent something now. Or formulate a new mathematical formula, or forge a new technologically advanced weapon that will help us defend our land.

But 13 yr olds today? Talk about massive sexual withdrawal. Their train of thought the ENTIRE DAY is.

"Ass, ass, ass,ass,ass,ass,ass,ass n tittys" even after wacking it like 5 times. Talk about frustration.

And when you are older it only makes sense to dominate more ass. So an understanding chick from my people would welcome the idea of another woman, if it meant that her man would "get shit done" after getting his daily nut off. Lmao us men
    are simple creatures, its how we work yo.

Think of the day as a sandwich. Sex in the morning with some gorgeous ladies, productive day, and then a nightcap. Perfect day for just about any guy.
    Last edited by JDEZ09; 02-13-2014, 10:27 AM.
    sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• KuroiStar
      Stormtrooper

Dat
      Originally posted by JDEZ09
      "Ass, ass, ass,ass,ass,ass,ass,ass n tittys" even after wacking it like 5 times.
      XD
      I think I laughed a little too hard and too loud in the library here. Also, wasn't that a song or something like that?

Comment

• JDEZ09
        Honorary DSA
        • Jul 2009

Lmao yea i was thinking of that song. Im glad it caught on.
        sigpic

"A wise man sees failure as progress a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic, and loses his soul in the process, Obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content." - Canibus

Comment

• dazwellia
          Honorary DSA
          • May 2013

So JDEZ, you're saying that men can't be productive unless they bust a nut? I know men ate fairly simple creatures, but I happen to believe that they aren't 100% controlled by their testicles and whether or not they're emptied. I may be giving more credit than credit is due, but I happen to believe that men are smarter and stronger willed than to be slaves to their dicks.

Comment

• dazwellia
            Honorary DSA
            • May 2013

Never mind the fact that women can't be "given" to anyone, since women are people and not property. I'm no feminist, but I happen to think women should be treated as more than a hole to be used to empty your sack so you can concentrate on important "man things". Nor should men be milqtoasts and let their women browbeat them into submission. There are precious few real men left. I often hear Des lamenting how young men are being feminized. Relationships should be a partnership. If you can hold a partnership with multiple partners and make it work, go for it. It's just not for me. But I do like the idea of some fun time with another cute girl. Heehee.

Comment

• dazwellia
              Honorary DSA
              • May 2013

JDEZ says "Who needs coffee in the morning? Give me pussy! It keeps you focused all day!" LOL

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                Officer
                • Jan 2009

JDEZ....your sir are a Scholar.....he's got that shit down.

If I got ass every morning, I'd say fuck coffee and go get more stuff done. More than usual.
                sigpic

Comment

• JDEZ09
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Jul 2009

Controlling lust is a test of its own no doubt, and it can be done.

But this formula works too :)
                  sigpic

Comment

• dazwellia
                    Honorary DSA
                    • May 2013

Controlling lust is also a sign of maturity. But for sure morning sex or a good morning bj certainly brifhtens. Des's day. Morning sex makes my day better too. ;D

Comment

• JDEZ09
                      Honorary DSA
                      • Jul 2009

Im a scorpio, sex gives me lots of newfound energy.
                      sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                        Stormtrooper

I'm Aries, I just have all the energies in the world for sex ;D I'm also a dominant~

Comment

• dazwellia
                          Honorary DSA
                          • May 2013

I'm a Pisces. I am very sensual and naughty

Comment

• dazwellia
                            Honorary DSA
                            • May 2013

I dream a lot that I'm a dude. I think subconsciously I want to be a guy. Having a penis would be pretty awesome. I'd probably play with it all the time. I'd probably be a man whore.

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
                              Officer
                              • Jan 2009

Im a freak 24/7

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
                              sigpic

Comment

• KuroiStar
                                Stormtrooper

Nothing wrong being a girl here Daz *wink wink* We get all the pretty lesbian/bi pussies (sometimes even turning straight girls into bi) and all the cock too! I imagine that it would be much harder to enjoy cocks as a guy honestly. Besides, not many guys are willing to admit that they're into you, unlike girls, who throws themselves at you.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎