Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

I don't think they purposely left them there as "Fake Bombs". There really isnt enough information on this whole situation to make any kind of assumptions.
    I think they placed them out and were gonna go and setup at a certain time. Ppl are just retards and don't stop to think before panicing like morons. I find it hilarious that an entire city of retards thought they were bombs. They should've just asked one of their kids what it was and all that taxpayer money wouldn't have been wasted.
    They have done this in 10 other cities. Why is it that this was the only city full of retards that made it a national crisis. What you realy need to ask yourself is.. Did we really need to spend $500,000 to disarm and collect a couple of light brights around the city like it was a scavanger hunt.

My problem is, ppl complain so much and want more security, one day we're all gonna wake up and find we have no more freedoms left b/c we were too scared to deal with life and wanted big brother there to protect us.
    I do agree 9/11 was probably the begining of worst things to come. But hey when its your time, its your time. No sense sitting in fear and worrying over a few light brights. OMG someone throw a coffee cup out the window, ITS A TERRORIST ATTACK!! Hey the terrorists wer ein a house, HEY let smake this bill that alows the government to Xray your house and invad emy privacy!!

I say Let the end come, let anarchy rule, and I will start up my own militia of DSA and rule the world....
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

• MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

I'm in for a militia!!!!

I think that they all thought ATHF had a bigger cult following than it actually does. Must only be in the stoner world.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

• Rdaug27
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Seriously though, if I was a terrorist, I would not make my shit light up. And on a different subject, anything can happen. Especially cause the damn borders are so open. I know the terrorist came from Canada yada yada, but the US Mexican border is so open its not funny. I heard the funniest story on the radio the other day. Three armed National Guards came across an illegal trying to cross the border, and he is armed with a gun. Do they arrest him? No. Do they stop him? No. Do they take his gun? No. They let him go. Supposedly they are there to watch only. They call the border patrol, and by the time they get there he is gone....WTF?

In my area we had a guy who was on a hunting trip and wanted to go into Mexico. He forgot some ammo in his vehicle, got stopped, and got a year in jail in a Mexico prison. For ammo only. Why do we let armed immigrants come into this country? Hey I am all for people immigrating to the US and all, I know its much better then Mexico, but when is it going to be enough before we say "Hey we aren't gonna put up with this shit." I work with several Mexican immigrants and anyone want to know what they say? That they are gonna take over Texas without shooting one shot. Seriously. The president they had before Fox believed with population, they could "take back what was stolen from them." Many think we stole Texas and California from them.

No politician is gonna do anything about it either. Why you ask? Votes. I don't trust any of these damn politicians, Republican or Democrat. They are like everyone else just trying to keep their job, and milk it for all its worth while they have it. Its kind of like the min. wage they just increased. Thats nice hey I'm all for it. Is it gonna help? Economics 101 if you pay someone more money, then you are gonna increase your prices to comensate. Cause the "fat cats" don't want anything out of their pockets. Lets hope everything we buy doesn't go up by $2.00 in the next few years. I can see it now. A damn coke will be $3.00

ROFL ok thats my conspiricy theroy. I just dont trust anyone who can set there own wages, and doesn't have to pay income taxes.
        sigpic

Comment

• Dioxin
          Honorary DSA

video:

"F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• R2D2
            Civilian
            • Mar 2006

My mother and uncle think we should just take over Mexico. Then we could say “There you’re in America, happy?”

P.S Sorry if I offended anyone.
            :D

Comment

• TriPP
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

r2, it seems the usa is busy trying to take over (control) other parts of the world currently, tell them mexico will have to wait, ha.

i'm sure the bush administration can find some reason for messing with mexico if they want to (there's probably some oil, terrorists, wmd ..... or whatever in mexico), so stay tuned.
              Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

• whtsoxdude
                Civilian
                • Jan 2007

this just in........... the bush administration says they have information on 9/11. they say that mexico did it. damn, mexico, bush adm. you are fucked up. sorry for any offense...
                sigpicdo or do not. there is no try

Comment

• AndyPants
                  Civilian
                  • Oct 2004
                  • Pants9000

I think this is just another case of government propagated paranoia. If you can't be bothered to understand pop culture (light brights on steroids are the new stencil graffiti, just read Juxtapoz) then you shouldn't be in law enforcement.

We had one of these on the side of our building in Westwood. I didn't freak out nor did anyone else ( guess LA is just that cool ;P ) The day after I saw it and heard they would be taken down, I so wanted to steal it, but alas it was gone by the time I showed up for work the next day.

ATHF Colon The Film For Theaters is going to kick ass!!!! Mooninites FTW!

----edit----

Doomsday Apocalypse Crew is FTW also! :)

Comment

• Dioxin
                    Honorary DSA

ok... TWO million given to boston/home land security fund. Maybe now they will notice possible bombs sooner than 2 weeks later. I don't think Boston really has any idea how much this whole thing cost. First, they said that it cost them $500,000. A few days later, the report was $1 million. Some guy in this article said that it cost thousands. :roll: Anyway, TWO million. I think everyone will be satisfied with this.

"F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎