Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captnjeter
    Honorary DSA

Thank you all for your help. Hopefully I get to talk to her see if everything is alright, see if her dad (who she says listens to the sports) liked how she did. Other things like that. The good news is I am positive that she is single. I've listened to many of the shows on our station, most of the ones done by girls have given a "shout out" to their boyfriends, but she never has. Or even talked of one off air.

I've decided in the past 24 hours after not being able to sleep Friday night and listening, playing and singing various Coldplay and U2 songs that something needed to be done. I couldn't even play GoW the past two days, partly because I sucked, partly because the teammates were sucky, but mostly because I did not want to be off for two days. And that's rare when I don't want. I only do that for a girl or after a Yankees Post Season series victory. I had to do something other than that so I first I checked out where the Baseball team played their games and after I saw no probable way for us to broadcast from the place, I got the schedules for softball. They actually play at the school, so hopefully we can broadcast their games. But again, this is because Erin flipped out at the possibilty of us doing baseball. A song that I know we don't have is Billy Joel's "All For Leyna". If you change it to "All for Erin" that was my weekend. :oops:
    "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎