X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Zabka
    However, as a father of a young child, I hope this dude rots in Hell or the equivalent of it. No child deserves to die at the hands of his own father.
    ....or at the hands of anyone. If Benoit didn't kill himself, I would be asking for his ass to get the chair. My opinion, you abuse, kill a child, automatic Death Penalty. No Andrea Yates where your found incompetent or some dumb stuff. Hey you went insane, or wtf ever I don't care. You killed a kid, in her case several, your ass should fry. Why should my tax money go to your treatment, food, and housing when it could go to some kids who have been abused and need treatment, food, and housing.

Excuse me that's my Texas attitude coming out. You know, where we kill them all and sort 'em out later. Even the mentally handy capped they executed here. Hey if you were incapable of, or didn't understand it was wrong the first time, how the hell are you gonna convince me that your mental capacity, and understanding has changed and you understand its wrong now, and won't happen again?

OMG and lets not start on OJ.
    Last edited by Rdaug27; 07-05-2007, 10:36 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

• Phoenix
      Honorary DSA

RDaug, I completely agree with your assessments here. It is unfortunate that common sense does not apply to our justice system.
      Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

• Rdaug27
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

Benoit had testosterone in his body, no surprise. They kinda rule out Roid Rage though.

Story Here
        Last edited by Rdaug27; 07-17-2007, 03:46 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎