Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • keyser28146
    Honorary DSA

Yeah I know.

I would love to put you in a room with Fallout 3 staring you down.
    sigpic

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
      Officer
      • Jun 2008
      • DSA Solo

This game is interesting. I played the demo and I loved it. It takes story telling in games to a whole new level. I think this will be the Ocarina of Time for games that want to be a movie. IF they truly find a way to make every choice you make affect the game then you would never play the game the same twice and that would be amazing. I will be picking this up when it comes out.

Comment

• Nuguistic
        Civilian
        • Apr 2009
        • Nuguistic

wow, thats fucking niiiice. so does anyone have this game on here?
        sigpic
        C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

• keyser28146
          Honorary DSA

Not out yet. Demo only.
          sigpic

Comment

• Nuguistic
            Civilian
            • Apr 2009
            • Nuguistic

oh word, this game is getting me excited but i have no ps3. fuck this lol
            sigpic
            C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

• Reaper316
              Honorary DSA
              • Nov 2009

So, has anyone purchased Heavy Rain since it came out yesterday? I'm curious what anyone thinks about the final game. I'm debating on whether to get it or not. Also, I'm staying away from GFaqs apparently there are spoilers over there. People actually told who the killer was. That would piss me off.
              sigpic

Comment

• TheRealHanSolo
                Officer
                • Jun 2008
                • DSA Solo

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmmP4UQyn6g"]YouTube- Heavy Rain[/ame]
                Last edited by TheRealHanSolo; 03-27-2010, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• Reaper316
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Nov 2009

LMFAO!!! that was some funny shit!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• fromunda
                    Honorary DSA

So did anyone end up getting this game? I just got it and after only about an hour, which would have been less if it werent my 1st play through, its already much different from the way the demo and the few videos I watched played out. Out of about 70 trophies only 3 aren't secret but thats because the trophies are spoilers if you know what they are. One of the trophies that isnt secret is to see every possible ending, Ive heard up to 40 something but most seemed to say around 22 so if anyone has any info or just discussion Id love to hear it.

Comment

• keyser28146
                      Honorary DSA

23 endings total... but I think you on average get about 3-4 endings per playthrough. An ending refers to a unique ending per character, and each character has 3-6 possible endings.

It's soooo hard to talk about this game without spoiling it, but personally I have seen only about 7-8 of them. I've only seen 1 ending for the FBI guy, since I've never seen him survive the story. I screwed up and got him killed, and the friend I spectated through their playthrough also got him killed, but in a VERY different way.

But if he is dead at the ending he is dead and gets the same "death" ending resolution, though the character's ending was VASTLY different on the two playthroughs, meaning the other guy's game was about an hour shorter than mine, since he didn't get a chance to play through some of the chapters I did.
                      sigpic

Comment

• fromunda
                        Honorary DSA

Are you kidding me they make you change that crazy ladys kids shitty diaper? Dont they have CPS in Heavy Rain? I as well love a good crime drama, The Usual Suspects is my all time favorite movie, in fact the name I used while patrolling the DSA rooms on BF1 was Kaiser Soze when I was just trying to listen and observe. But they would never had Kaiser Soze changin a shitty diaper.

You are right though its hard to talk without ruining plot twists, I about shit myself when I thought I got the PI killed.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎