Jim

Comment

• jmhc74
      Honorary DSA
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by cmj75
      Is that the same thing Mary got my kids k
      Jim
      Long story....but essentially yes. You will need to do this on ITunes.

This is a better solution IF all of your music is housed in Itunes.
      Last edited by jmhc74; 12-18-2010, 12:34 PM.
      sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• cmj75
        • Oct 2008

All mine is we were going to get them iTunes cards in stockings so we can still do that right

Comment

• jmhc74
          Honorary DSA
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by cmj75
          All mine is we were going to get them iTunes cards in stockings so we can still do that right
          Most likely.....there are some songs that are protected. Not sure why this is...don't know if it me doing it or it's iTunes protecting songs at the request of the artist. I must have something like 30 to 40 dowloaded songs and only 5 or 6 I couldn't convert to a MP3 or copy over. Actually, what's ironinc is I have 7 downloaded Led Zeplin songs and 2 of the 7 are protected....LOL.

It gives me the following error message:

"could not be converted because protected files can not be converted to other format"
          sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• drg0012
            Civilian
            • Dec 2009

iTunes will convert all of the .m4a files to .mp3 because they aren't protected. The .m4p (protected) files are the ones you will have to convert by third party programs or by making cd's like I mentioned earlier.
            sigpic

Comment

• jmhc74
              Honorary DSA
              • Dec 2007

Originally posted by drg0012
              iTunes will convert all of the .m4a files to .mp3 because they aren't protected. The .m4p (protected) files are the ones you will have to convert by third party programs or by making cd's like I mentioned earlier.
              Ok. Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎