Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmhc74
    Honorary DSA
    • Dec 2007

What type of internet browsers to do you guys use and why?? I only us IE because I really don't know much better...default for my laptop and I typically I just go with what I have when it comes to computer/software.

Just wondering and wanted to see what everyone was using but instead of creating a new thread I searched first and found this applicable thread.

In addition...what tinkering did you guys due with the recommending settings in order to make things easier to view or navigate. Again, computers are not my strong suit and what comes naturally to others I find it difficult to grasp.
    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

• APAT
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2010

I use Firefox. I like the way its set up and is fast. It rarely has to close due to errors like IE likes to do. IDK if IE lets you but you can also apply a new skin to the browser that makes it look good too

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
      "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• RageProphetXIII
        Officer
        • Jan 2009

I tend to use Chrome more than any other browser it's fast I can block the ads I don't like and I can make Icons our of websites I frequent on my desktop or task bar (windows 7). Plus I use Gmail as my main account.

Firefox has Persona which is awesome way to make it look very nice. I've been meaning to make a DSA themed persona. Now nobody better take my idea.
        sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎